Adults Session dates: June 23 - June 30th
Half session $1299, Full session $2395
Half session without accommodation $1099
Full session without accommodation $1995
Girls only Shred Session (19+): July 1st + 2nd
2 days on snow, lift passes, private park access, coaching and lunch $500
Under 19's Session: July 3rd - July 10th
Full session $2395
Full session without accommodation $1995
Day coaching for adult or under 19's session
Lift pass, private park access, coaching and lunch $250/day
Contact us for more information
5% tax will be added at checkout and all prices are in CND (Canadian dollars)
All camps include an arrival and departure day. Please arrange flights to arrive on the first day of camp and depart on the last day of camp between the hours of 11am-3pm to avoid extra fees. For more information on arrival and departures click here
The adults 1/2 week camp starts on the first day of the adult session and is a total of 5 days, for example June 23 - June 27th
Please plan your flights into Vancouver International Airport for arrival/departure between 11 am and 3 pm. Please notify us if you are planning on having children sent as “unaccompanied minors” – there is often an additional charge through the airlines for arrivals and/or departures. Please verify this with your airline.
Airport Arrivals: We will have our easily identifiable staff waiting at the Domestic and International Arrival Gates (just outside of customs), from 11 am to 3 pm each arrival day.
If you are driving to camp: Whistler is approximately 2 hours north of Vancouver. Please join us at the Tantalus Lodge at 4200 Whistler Way. For those staying with us at the hotel, we ask you to please time your arrival for between 5-6 pm on Friday night as our Welcome Night festivities will start sometime around 7pm.
Young Campers Traveling Alone to Camp
We have many young campers that travel alone to our camp. You can request "Unaccompanied Minor" service from all the airlines. They will make sure that your child stays in the care of the Airlines until the approved pickup person picks up the child at the other end. You would simply register our camp as the receiving party. The cost is minimal and some airlines do this for free. You can also request the same service for the return portion so that they stay with airline staff right from when we check them in on the departure day. Minors traveling alone to our camp should carry our travel form
How to get to the Tantalus lodge:
Follow Highway 99 North to Whistler until you reach Village Gate Blvd. - turn right into village. Take first right at lights onto Whistler Way. Continue along Whistler Way to Tantalus Resort Lodge - the last property on the left.
Departures: Our camp bus generally leaves Whistler around 7 am, and arrives at Vancouver International Airport at approx. 10 am, pending traffic conditions. Most airlines require travelers to check in at least 2 hours prior to departure. Please keep this in mind when booking your flights.
Information for multiple week campers:
If you’ll be staying with us for more than one camp, Friday will be a rest day. Our private area on the glacier will be closed for maintenance, and campers will spend the day off-hill with a staff member.
It is always a good idea to have some Canadian money on hand for incidentals and gifts. Our campers generally spend $10-20 Cdn per day.
Most stores in Whistler will take US funds, however the exchange rate will vary. There are a variety of places to exchange money in Whistler.
Over the years our camp has prided itself in mutual trust developed between the campers and the staff.
We operate on a free and open system of supervision, but if rules are broken, then staff and campers talk SERIOUSLY to resolve the problem. We’re all here for a good time and for that reason, certain common sense rules must be followed. We look forward to a great, fun-filled camp!
- Possession or consumption of illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia or alcohol will not be tolerated. We have a 100% no-tolerance policy. Parents will be called and offending campers sent home without refund.
- The hotel accommodation must be respected as though it is your own home. If the room or contents are damaged in any way, the damage will be charged to the campers, and in the case of willful damage, the offender will be dismissed from camp. There will be an additional charge if extra housekeeping is required for filthy rooms.
- Campers must be in their assigned rooms by 10 pm and during the evening room checks unless the camp supervisor gives specific permission.
- Any behavior considered as a safety hazard to self or others will not be permitted, and may result in campers being sent home.
- The camp will not take responsibility for any lost or stolen valuables or equipment.
- No refunds will apply to campers sent home for violation of camp rules. Parents or guardians will be contacted and the individual will be sent home at the parents’ expense as soon as the travel arrangements can be made.
If you purchase our Cancellation Insurance at the time of registration and you need to cancel your camp session, you get all your money back minus the cost of the insurance, provided that cancellation is made in writing seven (7) days prior to the start of your session.
Summer Camp Cancellation Policy
(Applies to EACH individual camp/week booked)
1) If you cancel in writing prior to May 1, $250 CDN is non-refundable.
2) If you cancel in writing after May 1 and up to the day prior to camp start date, $500 CDN is non-refundable.
3) Sorry - no refunds after the camp start date for any reason (please note that if a camper is sent home for unacceptable behavior, or is injured and not able to snowboard for the remainder of their session, we can not offer a refund)